Not working

Over the last few weeks my doorbell has stopped working. Its not sending any notifications, and I can’t view live view…when I walk out directly in front of it’s not registering that I’m there. If I press the door bell button itself it makes the sound bit morning comes through to my phone and again picks up nothing. Someone it will light up red cause it’s detected me there but there’s nothing coming up on the app. I’ve done all the trouble shooting options, I’ve done the wifi checks. Device health check. All comes back as healthy and online.
If I play around with it and take it off and reset by the orange button that sometimes fixes it then it’s back to doing it again a few days later. Just not sure what to do. It’s getting very frustrating…has anyone experienced this before or know what I can do to fix it?

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hey there, @L1! Just to ensure the proper reset is being done, please hold the setup button for 20 seconds. Once complete, try completing a new setup in the Ring app. If the setup is successful, your device might update and should work as intended after a few moments. In the meantime, please remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device to ensure it is up to date.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

@Marley_Ring
Tried all of that, it worked for a day then back to not working again.