Not receiving notifications to Ring app

I have been using a Ring doorbell2 for 10 days with no problems until yesterday. I am not receiving notifications on the Ring App in my phone unless movement is at my front door, nothing for the zone I have created. My RSSI is -58 and I assume it should work and has done before yesterday. The only change was we added a chime but this shouldn’t affect my phone notifications. I have been through troubleshooting and changed all settings but nothing works. How can this be resolved?

Hi there, @CO65! The best next step will be to look over your other motion settings to ensure there is nothing preventing notifications via feature:

• Motion Scheduling - create a schedule (days/ times) for when motion should not notify.

• Modes - customize 3 modes that can be used to easily control all of your Cameras at once.

• Motion Snooze - quickly and temporarily silence or snooze alerts from all or select Cameras in the Ring app, with a choice of duration.

Please also ensure there is not a vpn enabled on your mobile device. As long as motion is detecting and recording, with motion alerts enabled, you should certainly receive a notification to your mobile device. If subscribed, check your event history in the Ring app to confirm there are videos of motion, ring, or live view events saving as intended. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: