Not Able to Subscribe to Protection Plan

Make sure you’re signed into the correct account. It can’t add a plan if there are no devices listed. Nothing gets removed unless the user removed it. You can call customer support.
https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041597471-Ring-s-Response-to-COVID-19

2 Likes

Hi @ladylvspink. If you are unable to subscribe to the plan over the website, you will need to be in contact with our support team via phone here. As we are a neighbor to neighbor public forum, we are unable to subscribe neighbors to plans through the forum. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please note that @Eagle328 does make a valid point and I agree after taking a look at your screenshoot, it doesn’t look like the location has any devices on it, as it says “No Devices.”

You will need to make sure you are purchasing a plan for a location that has devices on it, or toggling to the proper location that does have devices on it. In addition, if you are not seeing any devices still, make sure you are logged into your Ring account under the right email address and password, or contact our support team via phone to get this sorted out for you!

2 Likes

Hi. I´m also in this situation of not being able to buy a plan. Seeing that this has been a problem for a long time is not comforting. I made a video of the loop I am taken to on the website. (Yes I have tried the Android app with similar results).

I know that I can´t get help on this matter in this forum but I just wanted to show this to all the helpful commenters that are giving advice in the category of “Is it plugged in?”

https://www.screencast.com/t/iLTNgFmnt

I want to follow up on this issue. I contacted support via phone and got the subscription through there. I also told them about the issue I was having. Now a week later I got an email stating that they have resolved the issue. Since I now have a plan I can´t try out the fix and confirm personally. But I cross my fingers.

Below is the message I received

Hello Neighbor,

Recently you contacted us in regards to adding a Ring Protect Plus to your account but could not due to our website looping you back to a previous page. We have created a fix for this issue thanks to your feedback. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this matter.
Jason

1 Like

same for me- I had a plan but cancelled, now I want to readd a plan. Not able to get through the loop of it telling me to install the app. Yes, I am the primary owner. It’s not working from the mobile app or desktop. help

I can see from all of the comments of not being able to subscribe, going back a few “year”, that I have wasted time I can never get back. For this reason, I will not waste any more time. Why should I call them? THEY need to fix this. It’s bad management, arrogant management, incompetent management, and greedy exectutives. For all these reasons, I have cancelled my orders from Best Buy for the additional Ring devices. If this is the type of support, I can see it would be a waste of money.

Jim at ItWontBeRead26@gmail.com

Re: Not Able to Subscribe to Protection Plan