Not able to download video files

I am trying to save and share videos (as I do all the time) and I am getting an error. I tried both the app and the web.

In the web (desktop) The spinner just keeps going and nothing happens and then it stops without an error message.

In the app, I get the spinner and “Please Wait”. Spins for a long, long time and then displays a message saying “Try again later”

Seriously considering moving to nest. My brother uses it and it works amazingly and never fails. This is getting really bad. Misses people notifications, misses rings and motion, the battery doesn’t hold (after a year of being perfect), etc, etc, etc…

Same issue here. Ring said in another post they are having issues on their end.

Everyone. Check the Ring status first. They are having issues today. Always check it first.
You can see it here.
https://status.ring.com/

1 Like

Hi there. Did you ever get a fix for this please? I’m having exactly the same problem. I rang customer services and was told my problem had been escalated but… nothing since.

If you have a fix I’d really appreciate knowing about it.

Thank you

DO NOT PAY FOR A SERVICE THAT YOU WILL NOT GET! The issue of downloading videos or sharing videos hasnt been resolved after over an hour with ring the technical support team tells me that I shouldn’t have been put through to them! They’re technical support! I am unable to download or share videos from either the website or app and I have done absolutely everything before I called them and I get no help no service and told to turn my phone on and off by “technical support” which only ended in cancelling a subscription with them as the service offered is not being given and I’m not in the habit of paying something for nothing.