No Video Found error

Keep getting “No Video Found” on recordings. Clicking the recording says this and “The video for this event does not exist.” This will happen suddenly and seem to resolve itself but I just want to know why so it doesn’t keep happening. My wifi is strong, I’ve speed tested at the locations of my cameras and get a great signal on other device so I just can’t figure out what’s going on. Have the Video Doorbell 2 and Spotlight Cam Solar

I am having the same issue ever since coming off the trial plan. No issues until I purchased my protect plan. Multiple “no video found” and “sorry, we had trouble loading your event.” This is extremely annoying!

Hi neighbors! Would you mind contacting our support team regarding this concern? They can help troubleshoot this one-on-one and determine what is causing this message to pop-up when you try to view your videos. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back in this thread on what solution our support team provided, as it may help other neighbors with a similar concern as well. :slight_smile: