No response after speaking with customer services

I telephoned customer services on 7 November on behalf of my mother (who spoke to customer services to consent to my speaking with them) to say that the night vision on her doorbell wasn’t working - just white lines across the screen so you can’t see anything (I sent a photo to the lady I spoke to who acknowledged receipt). She told me it would be passed to the technical team to fix it and they would email to let my mother know it was done. She heard nothing further and the issue wasn’t fixed so I telephoned two weeks later and was told it was still being dealt with and (again) they would email when they had fixed it. It’s been nearly 7 weeks now and she’s still not heard anything from Ring and still can’t see anything on the night screen. My mother is disabled and relies on her doorbell to speak to people so can’t just keep endlessly waiting. The doorbell needs to work properly so can somebody please contact my mother to either say they’ve managed to fix the doorbell night vision issue or confirm that they will send a replacement as the night vision camera is currently useless. I’ve been patient but I think the technical team have had more than enough time to resolve this issue, or if they can’t fix it then to send a replacement so I would appreciate a response quickly please.

Hi @Cutlerl. I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received a resolution for this concern with your mother’s Doorbell yet. The Ring Community is a public neighbor-to-neighbor forum, so we can’t look into your mother’s account or check on the status of the troubleshooting with her Doorbell. I would recommend following up with our support team when you’re with your mother so they can take a look and ensure this gets resolved. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.