No notifications on Apple products

Have a Ring door bell 2 that was working great and getting notifications properly. Now I installed Ring Flood can that is also working fine with recordings. The problem is that now I am not getting any notifications fro either devices to my Apple phones or iPad. The funny thing is at I am receiving notifications on my OS laptops. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @Kochrark. I would suggest uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone and tablet, and reinstalling the Ring App. This typically resolves any notification concerns, but if it doesn’t, you can check out this Help Center Article on troubleshooting notification concerns for iOS devices specifically. I hope that helps out! :slight_smile:

Thank you Caitlyn_Ring. I actually contacted Ring Support and we tried many things to correct. Your suggestions were tried during these attempts. Finally, the only thing that worked was to reset my networks on the apple products (General - Reset - Reset Network Settings). Then after relogging into my home WiFi everything worked as expected. I was told that this was a known (infrequent) issue with IOS14.

Thank you for your suggestions.

1 Like