No longer have the Ring but keep getting notified "someone is at my frontdoor"

Last Christmas I bought a Ring for my front door. I have an Echo already in the house. As instructed I downloaded the Ring app. My installer couldn’t wire the Ring due to the wiring in my 1959 house being too low voltage to have it work properly. I did not want a battery-operated one, so I returned it to Best Buy where I had purchased it. I uninstalled the app and I can’t find any ring device listed on my Alexa app as well, but just a month ago I started getting notifications from Alexa that someone is at my front door. Very disconcerting. I have to turn the volume off on the Echo at night so I don’t get awakened by the announcement. I am a senior woman living on my own so would appreciate any help to stop this from happening.

Hi @user22819. It could be the Ring Skill still integrated with your Alexa app. You can try removing the Ring Skill from your Alexa app by following these steps:

• Open the Alexa app.
  • Tap the three bars saying more on the bottom left.
  • Choose Skills and Games
  • Select Your skills.
  • Scroll through your list and select Ring.
  • Select Disable Skill.

If you have tried this step and are still having the same concern, contact Alexa support at 1-877-375-9365 for further assistance.