No Device Shows in the App

I have a Ring Doorbell. It is no longer showing up as a Device in the Ring app. When I attempt to set it up again by scanning the QR code, I get the message that device is already assigned to me as the owner. I’ve tried a hard reset of the Doorbell, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and tried deleting my account from Ring. Nothing helps. Always stop at ownership message. With no devices in the Ring app I cannot remove the owner as described. Please let me know how to work around this issue. Thank you.

Hey @Pequa. You will need to reach out to our support team directly to get this concern addressed. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

This is exactly what is happening to mine. We have done everything that you did. I have a call back from ring that is sup to come in the next 20 minutes. How did ring fix yours?