No alerts from ring flood cam

Just starting 3 days ago my flood cam no longer give me alerts on my iPhone or my watch. I deleted and reinstalled the app and reset the cam out side and still nothing. My ring doorbell still gives me alerts but nothing from the flood cam. Plus all my alerts on the app are on. Please help

Hi @Stads888. Thanks for sharing some insight on what steps you’ve tried already. In addition to just removing and reinstalling the Ring App, try removing it and then rebooting your iPhone completely before reinstalling the Ring App. If that doesn’t help with the notifications, you can reference this Help Center Article here.

Should this concern still persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your account and devices in order to troubleshoot this notification concern. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.