Nightmare Product

Since the day i bought doorbell its been an expensive nightmare. No signal all the time, told to buy a chime pro at £50!!! Still doesn’t help!!!
Paid for protect to view my history and literally mins after i pay for this i try to open history and guess what? It wont bloody open. So after paying £150 for doorbell and £50 for chime pro i have a useless camera and a chime pro that its only use is the volume goes up!!!
Niw a fekn app that doesn’t work!!!
The biggest waste of £200 iv ever bought!!!
Helpline absolutely useless, not interested"when they do answer" got my money for crap now ignored!!!

2 Likes

I’m completely with you on this. My first ring doorbell failed after a few years so I popped out to buy a replacement. OK it works but now my phone app keep trying to plug some subscription for the device. What happened to the old plan I was and still am paying for? Why do I need to be told it is about to expire? Logical conclusion come to the support forum! Ah no it’s not a support forum, it’s a place where other users can vent their anger about how they are being ignored by the real support people.