New Ring Doorbell Pro never used

I have had a new Ring Doorbell Pro just in package for 2 year and never used before. Yesterday I try to connect it but it just flash blue. I read on some forum and saw if it hasn’t been connected to power for a while it need to be charged. It sounds strange because it’s wired. Anyway I tried it and let i be power on and after around 2 hours it start to light up white. I click on the button and it was possible to connect it to my WiFi. Today when try to mount it I had to disconnect the power it was the same problem with flashing blue. I again wait for a couple of hours and success to connect it to wifi again. It works for a hours till it start to flash blue again. Now it send a error message about
“Your Device needs to be replaced.
Unfortunately, it looks like there’s an error with updating your device. Contact Ring Customer Support for further information and help with your security needs.”

Is this a known issue that if a Ring product hasn’t been connected for long time it can’t be used? Can the problem be if the unit has to old firmware?

Hi @user10857. The Ring Doorbell Pro does need to be connected to power for up to 8 hours before you can initiate setup. There is a capacitor in the Ring Pro that needs to be charged. Be sure to have your Pro Power Kit installed and that your transformer has the adequate voltage rating. This checklist here has great information.