New owner of doorbell

Hey I purchased a new home where thee previous owners left the ring doorbell, we want to set it up but we can’t get it figured out! I don’t have contact to Past owners so I can’t ask them to add me

Hi @Andreaguhde. There is a device ownership transfer process during the setup flow. You can learn more about that here. If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to reach out to your support team for further assistance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I have the same issue but I bought mine at an estate sale. What info will customer support need from me?

Hi @BriannaCD. If you’ve already tried to set your Ring Doorbell up and received a message that it’s already set up under a different account, please reference the information here. You may need to reach out to our support team directly if the original owner cannot be contacted. I’d recommend having the Ring device with you when contacting support so you can provide any necessary details about the device.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.