New App Functionality

Could you reasonably expand the functionality of the app to allow you to select the times of the day that certain events notify you.

And!

Could you add functionality that allows you to customise the recording length by type of event?
For example, if someone rings my doorbell I want to see what they’re doing for 20 seconds after it was rung, but then lets say a linked camera picks up movement i want it to record for 2 minutes

Hi @Munkyman. I would try seeing if a Motion Schedule will give you the desired outcome you are looking for. A Motion Schedule allows you to set a schedule for when you do not want to receive Motion Alerts. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

1 Like