Neighbors by Ring

When will Mac and PC be able to post to Neighbors by Ring instead of just using your phone.

Hi @nvrpc1. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this suggestion for the Neighbors App to be accessible on desktop and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Many people out here are asking what happened to the " feature request board" and I agree. By far this is a very hard page to find and I would not have unless I can back trying to find a please where I could give the developers an idea. Please make this FEATURE BOARD easier to find and please send me the link so I can post it elsewhere for other I know.

@nvrpc1 I edited your reply to remove your email address, as this is a public forum and we advise against sharing personal information on a public forum as you want to protect your privacy. @SolarEclipse linked out to our Feature Request board, and you can always find it if you click on Categories from the home page which will list out all of the categories on the Ring Community, including the Feature Request board. I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Solved: Pro 2 LED ring too dim