Need support?

Hi neighbors! As you know, we’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, we’re excited to announce we have extended our hours of support! Community Support is available by phone 3AM-11PM or via chat 5AM-9PM PDT, seven days a week. For updated information and additional support resources, please visit our response to COVID-19.

As always, please feel free to share your questions or concerns in the Community, but if you require in depth troubleshooting please get in touch with a team member by phone during the hours listed above. Chat support is available for general questions about our devices and billing/shipping related inquiries, but not troubleshooting at this time. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please could you kindly contact me ASAP my ring is broken and I would like some help please

Hi @Keelie_douglas. To reach our support team to help troubleshoot your Ring device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

i need a returns label , i have just bought your ring 2 and the battery is internal which is no good to anyone !!! Your site is worse than a banks , trying to contact you , useless. i should be able to just email you but i have to post a comment on a community site ,WHAT!

@beldin The battery being internal is how all ring devices are with the exception of the Doorbell 4 (and the older Doorbell 3 and 3 Plus which the 4 replaced). These use Ring battery packs which you take out to charge. Advantage is you can have 2 packs and swap them over bringing one in to charge but it means you need to buy an extra pack.

2 Likes

Agree about trying to communicate with Ring! I just need to know if my replacement has been dispatched yet! Also, they asked for access to my Amazon Account…is this normal? :confused:

So, is there any kind of outage? My ring always detected motion in the motion range. But on 9/4 at 9am edt was my last motion alert. I’ve had people over since and I get no motion alerts. I never changed anything and viewing a live video, everything seems to be properly working. If there is no outage that would affect this, what could I do to correct my situation.

1 Like

Hi neighbors! You can reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here and they can help you with a return label, check on the status of your replacement, or help you with any motion detection concerns after going through their verification process. Once our support team verifies you on your Ring account, they can help withy our concern. :slight_smile:

The house we bought has a ring security system that’s already registered and can’t get in touch with the person it’s registered to I tried to register it says device already registered it’s a Base Key Pad several window sensor and a spotlight camera

Hi @quickmustang. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a look and help go over all options regarding the ownership of your new Ring devices. :slight_smile: