My wired ring doorbell is saying low power!

The door bell has been wired for nearly 18 months and has been fine, now its got an alert saying its on 4% - the wires are still intact and I;ve checked the bell box - all is fine. Any ideas why its now not taking power from the mains?

Hi, but its wired - and the battery has been showing at 100% for all its life - I’m trying to figure out why the wired power is no longer supplying the unit

weird - i;ve changed nothing in the 18 months I’ve had it - wonder if the cold weather is playing havoc with it… not sure what to do.

doorbell gen 1 2020 hardwired now showing same issue needing to recharge periodically with usb to keep functional. Was working fine no issues never had to charge and there was no changes to the doorbell setting. I live in Southern California so they can’t say we have ice/snow inclement weather to cause the issue. It seems like the door bell only last 1.5 years and then you need to upgrade to a new version, that’s how they make their money. they wait for you to be totally invested in ring so when something goes wrong you have no choice but to stick with their product or shell out another 1k for another brand. I also had the spot light cams plastic peeling off the front camera lens (uv protective maybe) in about a little over a year. all support said was here use this discount code for a % off your next order, maybe like 15% not worth it.