My flood light displays in blue, again

My flood light cam is displaying video in blue. This happened to my last one about 7 months or so and the tech team was unable to help me and sent a new one. This is very annoying.

Hey @trippvan. If you are seeing this concern again, and especially since this has happened previously, could you please reach out to our support team again? They can verify why this is happening for you, as well as get another replacement if needed. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

So there is no online chat available?

@trippvan You are correct. Due to COVID-19, we’ve had restrictions in staffing and have discontinued English email/all chat support at this time, and only have phone support and some email support for other languages. You will need to call to give them a proper follow up on this. My apologizes in advance, neighbor!