My doorbell won’t connect to WiFi

I have a bridge. Lost connection a while back. Have full charge. Go through all the steps and troubleshooting but still won’t connect. There is no Help on the Chat room and no number to contact. Can anyone help?

Mine also suddently stopped connecting to WiFi. Went through all the troubleshooting tips and spoke with help desk. Now they want me to remove the doorbell from the wall and push an orange button on the back of the device. This is a very poor device design.

I’ve done all the troubleshooting. Which included removing it from the wall. Hard reboot. Removing device and trying to read. Resetting my router. Have a bridge. No luck on anything. Still will not connect

I am having the same problem. I went through the whole set up process, rep told me it was my internet provider, called my internet provider they walked me through the set up process again but nothing wrong on their end, called Ring and still not connecting to WiFi.

Hey neighbors! A device reset and a new setup is a pretty critical troubleshooting step whenever you’re encountering concerns with the device not connecting. Since several of you are having the same concern and have done some troubleshooting already, I’d recommend giving our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your individual devices and provide more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know what support recommends, as it may be helpful for others with a similar concern! :slight_smile: