Multiple locations and UK ring plan

Hi lovely people,

Any help would be great.

I have 3 ring stick up cams. They are on the basic ring plan but in US dollars. They are due to renew 23rd June and I want to use the ring UK plan to avoid all the non-sterling transaction fees. Is this possible? And how do I do this?

Secondly, when I log in it appears I have three locations, one with one camera, one with 2 cameras and one location with no cameras. All three cameras are in the same location and always have been. How do I change so that all 3 cameras are in one location on my account? (and get rid of the other locations)

These cameras are used to keep my elderly Grandma safe.

Thanks

Hi @99sopmor . Regarding your second point, you can move all 3 Cameras to the same location and then delete the duplicate locations so everything is in one place. Please follow the steps below to move the Cameras to one location and then delete the other locations.

• Open the Ring App > Main Menu > Devices > your Camera > Device Settings > General Settings > Location.
  • After the Cameras have been moved, open the Main Menu and tap the name of the location at the top to pull up a drop-down of the locations you currently have.
  • Tap on one of the duplicate locations > Main Menu > Settings > Delete Location.

After all of the Cameras are on one location, our support team can help you get the currency for your Ring Protect plan changed over as well. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back to this thread and let me know how this goes for you! :slight_smile: