Movement not detected, but something shows on live video at night

And I can only see it on my phone, which is too small. How do I see it online? It’s brief and very weird. It looks like a gianormous cat in the driveway, but whatever it is lasts for 7 mins. Just previous to that image, something else shows up and lasts for a few minutes. What am I seeing here? It’s bizarre.

@Gr8scott wrote:

And I can only see it on my phone, which is too small. How do I see it online? It’s brief and very weird. It looks like a gianormous cat in the driveway, but whatever it is lasts for 7 mins. Just previous to that image, something else shows up and lasts for a few minutes. What am I seeing here? It’s bizarre.

Sign into ring.com

I did prior to posting this. Please advise where to find recorded live video, I can only find video recorded when there’s movement.

Hey @Gr8scott! You can only see recorded videos and videos available in your event history from Ring.com, but cannot see the Live View. You can view the Live View from the Ring mobile app, or the Ring app for Windows or Mac. I recommend downloading the one for your computer to view your Live View from your computer. Hope this helps you out in finding out what this is!