Mounting Ring

I purchased my first Ring and I need to mount it onto the side of of the house. I have siding on the house and I purchased a mount to put the Ring on so it will be straight. My problem is that the Ring I purchased (ring video doorbell second generation) did not come with any installation hardware so I don’t know what type of screws I will need to mount it to the siding/the house.

https://community.ring.com/t5/Video-Doorbells/Ring-video-doorbell-holder-for-apartment-condo-no-screws-no/td-p/44601

Here is a great option! Don’t damage your siding

Hey neighbors! @doug3 Thanks for offering that suggestion for other neighbors. @Jennifer23 Your Doorbell 2 should have come with the required installation materials if it was purchased new. You can review the installation process here as well. If anything is missing from your box, I’d recommend giving our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to make sure you can get your Doorbell properly installed. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.