Motion Zones

Is there a way to have 2 zones configured as such:

• Zone 1, active and notifications are enabled.

• Zone 2 active and notifications are disabled, but recording is still captured.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Audacity36. While this is not a feature at this time, this is a great idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

Chelsea - Thank you for the reply. This seems like a pretty common feature to have. I am surprised this is not available considering there are motion zones to begin with. Another way this could be corrected is if you could assign a Motion Schedule to a specific zone. Unfortunately, Motion Schedule feature applies to all zones. Can you direct me to where other people have requested this in the feature request? I am sure I am not the first to ever request this.

@Audacity36 It looks like you are not, after doing a quick search through the thread! I found one thread here and one here that may related to how you want the customization. Please feel free to add in your thoughts, comments, and make sure to give the post an upvote if you agree! :slight_smile:

I would like to see the motion zones on the stick up camera be just like on the Pro doorbell where I can essentially draw where I want motion to be detected and have it ignore the rest. To have the zones A B C in my case has it going off every few minutes when a car goes by. I’m only interested in the driveway/sidewalk area. I have it pointing as far downward as the mount lets me. I drilled holes in my siding so I don’t want to move the camera or the solar panel.