Motion warning stopped working

So, I have figured what the problem is. The speaker on the doorbell will allow sound to be transmitted into, meaning I can hear what is going on at my door. However, the speaker will not allow sound to be transmitted out, meaning if I try to talk to someone, they hear nothing. Is there a fix for the speaker to work sound both ways? Two way talk is enabled in the Ring app on my phone. The speaker just stopped one morning while I was walking up to the door in mid sentence when the motion warning was activated

Hello, I have a Video Doorbell Pro, the motion warning has stopped working, can anyone help me to get it working again? I have turned the option on/off several times with no luck.

Those are indeed the right steps to take. Please also ensure the Ring app is up to date, and that your Ring device has an efficient connection. Check out your RSSI in the device health section of the Ring app, to ensure for optimal wifi signal. I recommend also checking your other motion settings, such as making sure there is at least 1 motion zone enabled. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: