Motion warning on schedule

Hello, I just wanted to ask for this same function. I really love the motion warning option. If we were able to put it on a timed schedule, that would make it so much easier to use. Thank you for your time and attention.

I agree to be able to set the motion alert on a schedule

So far I love the motion warning feature. I usually turn it on at night before going to sleep because my car park in the driveway. However, it’s kinda annoying because there is no option to schedule this feature on and off automatically. The only way is to manually do it. Hopefully Ring will update this feature soon.

My household in the daytime with peeps in and out of the house all day. At night after the usual peeps are in for the night (10p till 6am) I would use the feature.

I will use it to annoy the late night zombies, that stagger to my door once a month.

:point_right:[Hit the blue VOTE button top left corner so Ring team can see and add this feature ] :point_left:

1 Like

This is a feature request to add the ability to schedule what time the Motion Warning “You are being recorded” audio message is played on the camera’s speaker. The Motion Warning is a great new feature, but it’s either always enabled or always disabled. If i only want to enable it during the night time from 8pm-8am, I have to manually enable it at night and manually disable it in the morning. Adding a scheduler feature to have it automatically enable/disable based on time of day would be a great quality-of-life improvement. Thank you!

1 Like

I would love to see this myself. If it was set up exactly like the Motion Schedules are it would be perfect.

How is this not ALREADY a thing?

This seems like it wouldn’t be that hard to implement.

We all want to be considerate neighbors so we are not “motion warning” our neighbors on their 7:30am dog walk. Since we cannot schedule the motion warning, we are left just keeping the warning off.
The Result? My car was stolen. The RING does no good if we cannot use it in a reasonable manner.

Agree, Motion Warning scheduling is a MUST. My neighbor’s give the warning everytime I walk in my own yard. I never turn my motion warning on due to the annoyance of the neighbor’s. I would love to schedule it for nighttime hours only.

Please add feature to schedule “Motion Warning” on available devices!

@Ring team, PLEASE add this feature as soon as possible — seems like it could use the same interface (i.e., code) as the Motion Alert scheduling feature.

Living in townhomes with neighbors walking nearby during the day, it’s currently very annoying to have it announce motion every time they walk to their car during the day.

At night, I don’t think they’d mind, and given the recent break-ins we’ve had, this would be a VERY helpful feature to have.

This is an awesome feature, but petty useless without being able too schedule it to be off in the day. Please add this ASAP