Motion warning on schedule

I love the motion warning feature, but only want it active on a schedule at night when people aren’t supposed to be there. Currently it goes off anytime we are using our deck or yard, and the kids are out there all the time. It is also annoying the lawn mowers. Please put this feature the schedule app. Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Glad you are liking the feature, @RCutler! This is great feedback, and I will certainly pass this along to our teams here. At this time, toggling the motion warning feature on and off as needed, from your device page in the Ring app, is the best way. Check out our help center article about Motion Warning for more tips on using.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to also add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any updates on this request?
Maybe us an Echo routine?

I’d love to see this feature as well

Is scheduling motion warnings or enabling via part of the Alexa skill in the development que? Being able to have it on after sunset and off during the day would be an awesome enhancement.