Motion video quality shocking! Can’t see a thing

I don’t understand what’s happened with my stick up cam and my doorbell since the last update. I spent over an hour on the phone with support yesterday to get them both working as they both crashed at the same time but since they crashed the videos they’ve been capturing are absolutely useless!! A person, car, anything moving is not clear, the image standstill is not clear or it just records a black video.

Neither device would do live view either until with supports help we basically reset each device about 4 times in a row… bad live view but still had these terrible videos.

This is beyond frustrating as it’s both of them. And yes the connection is fine! Support even confirmed that! There’s no logical reason that myself or support can see why the videos are like this.

Also I am STILL not getting any rich notifications for the stick up cam and only every now and then for front doorbell… for no reason.

Hi @Harlee1101. A good way to test if this is a a network related issue would be to connect your camera to a WiFi hotspot. If these video issues are resolved when connected to your WiFi hotspot, you might need to adjust some settings on your network, which our support team can assist you with. Try the test and follow up with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let the Community know how this goes!