Motion Alerts Notifications stopped working iPhone/iPad

Yes me too! And now they have a feature (Modes)
to turn off notifications while you’re home (don’t know if it still records?!)…not just snooze. Apparently they believe we all sit by the door or windows looking out! :roll_eyes:

Got SAME help and answer. Apparently that’s not working #products:app!

Your comment was completely uncalled for and I don’t appreciate you hijacking my post. If I could find a way to report this I would.

Mine magically started working again in the middle of the night last night - exactly a week. I’m relieved that I don’t have to call them. Thank you all for your comments (all except one, that is).

I have the same issue. I spent 33 minutes with RIng support and they stated it was an iphone IOS notification issue however all of my other notifications work fine. Notifications are still not working

Hi, neighbors! There are a few different things to try when your notifications aren’t coming through from the Ring App. Please try the following:

• Install the Ring App on another smartphone or tablet (if you have access to one) and test if you’re receiving notifications on there.
  • You’ll also want to check your Ring App settings: Motion Scheduling, Motion Snooze, alert toggles, app alert tones, and Modes settings.
  • Check out our Help Center, you can find troubleshooting tips for notification concerns in iOS devices here, and Android devices here.

If this concern persists, despite checking the above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can assist with further troubleshooting. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: