Mobile App Stuck in Authentication Error Loop

Galaxy S9+ Stuck in a nasty Certificate Validation Loop on log in. Just started happening @3pm today. Attempted to re-install the app, logged into the web interface and made sure the device was still paired. So far, no luck with logging in on the app.

1 Like

Same thing. Same time.
Perhaps it’s on their login side.
I hope they can at least fix the multiple looping attempts that take over my phone every 5 seconds in the mean time.

1 Like

My Ring App is doing the same thing, any news on what’s going on?

1 Like

Mines just started to happen…ive tried re installing the app…same happens…ive got a note 9

1 Like

Same here. It worked great earlier today but not anymore. Restarting the phone helped stop the crazy flickering, but it still gives the same error.

Hi neighbors, I’m sorry to hear you were unable to log into the Ring app. Rest assured, our team has investigated this and it looks like it should be resolved currently. You can always keep up to date on the status of Ring here: status.ring.com. Please let us know if there’s anything we can assist with in the meantime! :slight_smile:

If RINGs side of things goes down, which it will from time to time, why is the app made to spam and take over my phone every 5 seconds trying to log back in? Something simple must be put in place so I dont have to uninstall to just use my phone while I wait for RING to fix normal problems.

I also have an S9+ and by the time I get the email with the code it’s already expired. Everytime!!