Missing history

I am missing a delivery and suspect a porch pirate. My history says there was motion detected at my front door shortly after the delivery was made. However, when I open the video doorbell for the day in question, it says “No events on this day”. How can that be? History says the video doorbell recorded 27 motions and rings that day.

Thanks for sharing! Just to ensure our recommendation is accurate, please clarify if events are missing just from that specific event, or are you missing many events from your recording history entirely?

Feel free to share any additional observations related to this concern with your response.

I got an answer via chat. My monitoring trial ended on April 7 and I started the Protect Plus plan on the 9th. That explains why there are no videos on the 8th.

1 Like

I want to sign up for protection plan

No event today

I was messing with the setting and I hit the HDR for better picture quality. It started to post missing videos on my spotlight cam so after I turned it off and rebooted it everything was back to normal. Turn off HDR it will solve the problem!

1 Like

I AM MISSING HISTORY ON MY FRONT CAMERA IN THE AFTERNOON AND THE EARLY NEW DAY