Mailbox sensor history needs manual delete function

Waiting 60 days for it to delete without any other control is not the answer. It needs to be added to the product. It should have the same history control as the Ring Doorbell, Please?

Hi @user26517. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. If you make a post there, you can come back and post the link here for other neighbors to add a vote and comment on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m beginning to understand. Ring only fully supports their products thru a cellphone app with tiny screen, and the answer is use ring.com which lacks functionality too. Let’s not forget the desire to get products on the market before the app is fully developed. For example the mailbox sensor does a minimal feature set unlike the doorbell. I cannot delete the history, cannot change the notification sounds, and the hub and mailbox sensor are not displayed in the Mac app. I feel like an unwilling beta tester and you feel that most people will just accept what you put out there. I, like many others are starting to regret my purchase. Fortunately, I am only owning two devices at this time and will NOT purchase ANY others. Sad really, I was really excited at the idea of upgrading to a robust nest of devices. Please step up to the plate and become the 1st rate company that we all want to spend $$$ at.