Low battery notification

The help section says we should receive notification for low battery the same as what we get for motion and doorbell ring. I checked all my notifications and nothing was there. Am I missing something?

Hi @ringSam. You should receive a low battery notification on your phone once the battery falls below 30% on your Ring device, as mentioned in this Help Center page. If you did not get the notification, you can try the following steps:

• Verify that your phone and Ring app are caught up with the latest updates available.
  • Turn off any active VPN on your phone as it can affect app performance.
  • Check that all notification permissions for the Ring app on your phone are enabled.
  • Remove any apps that are known to conflict with the Ring App if you are using an Android device
  • You can find additional steps to try in this Community article here.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.