The help section says we should receive notification for low battery the same as what we get for motion and doorbell ring. I checked all my notifications and nothing was there. Am I missing something?
Hi @ringSam. You should receive a low battery notification on your phone once the battery falls below 30% on your Ring device, as mentioned in this Help Center page. If you did not get the notification, you can try the following steps:
- Verify that your phone and Ring app are caught up with the latest updates available.
- Turn off any active VPN on your phone as it can affect app performance.
- Check that all notification permissions for the Ring app on your phone are enabled.
- Remove any apps that are known to conflict with the Ring App if you are using an Android device
- You can find additional steps to try in this Community article here.
If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.