Lost screwdriver

Hi,

I lost the small metal part of the screwdriver for my doorbell2 so now cannot charge the battery. Please advise as the accessories on the UK site seem to be unavailable for purchase.

Thx.

I forgot to mention I am in the UK.

Hey @verynice. If you could, please give our support team a call to see if they have any spare parts in stock for the Doorbell 2, since the website shows them as unavailable at this time. Since you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I received a new screwdriver part but it doesn’t fit the existing screw as it is too big. Did these change? Could you send the smaller one?

Hi @verynice, happy to step in for Chelsea here. The screwdriver is double-sided, so try removing the orange handle and flipping it around. You should then be able to remove the security screw successfully. If that’s still not successful, you’ll want to reach out to our support team at one of the numbers availablehere so they can take a closer look and make sure you get the part you need. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.