Lost notification tones on iPhone

Have had Ring cameras/doorbells for a while and, generally, work well. Have the Ring app on an Android and iphone. The app on the iPhone works quite well. Recently, the iPhone gives no notification tones. Silence. When motion is detected, the camera lights come on and I can see the video on the iPhone. But no audible notifications. I get audible notifications on the android. Testing the sounds on the iPhone works.
I’ve checked the settings on both phones and appear to be identical. How do I get audible notifications on the iPhone?

Forgot to add . . . I’ve checked Settings>Notifications on the iPhone and they seem to be set correctly

Hi @requiredusername. You can find some troubleshooting tips and tricks for notification concerns on iOS devices in our Help Center Article here. I’d also recommend making sure the Ring App and your phone’s OS are fully updated and that you do not have Do Not Disturb mode on. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Having the same problem. Notifications on iPad are fine but both mine and my wife’s iPhone have suddenly stopped receiving them. Checked all settings, reinstalled ring app and the usual do not disturb, notification settings and switch. Nothing seems to work. Really frustrating