My lock became signed out on the Ring app. When trying to reconnect, i receive the error that “A problem has occured. Try again in a moment.” Ive disconnected the lock from Key by Amazon, the Schlage app, disabled the Ring skill from Alexa app, factory reset the lock and readded it to Schlage and Key by Amazon and reenabled the Ring skill on Alexa app. It still gives me the same error and will not reconnect to the Ring app.
Hi @21113haupt. Are your Ring and Amazon accounts linked? If they aren’t, you can link them by following the steps below:
- Open the Ring app on your mobile device.
- Tap the three-lined menu icon ( ≡ ) on the top-left of your app screen.
- Tap Account Settings.
- Tap Link your Amazon account.
- Tap Link Accounts .
- Enter the password for your Ring account.
- Next, you will see an Amazon welcome screen. Log in to your existing Amazon account credentials, or create a new one.
- Then tap Sign in .
If your accounts are already linked, try unlinking them using the steps below:
- Tap the three-lined menu icon ( ≡ ) on the top left
- Tap Account from the side menu
- Tap Amazon under Linked Accounts
- Select Unlink Account.
Then link your Ring and Amazon accounts back together again, and attempt to connect your lock in the Ring app. If this concern persists after trying these troubleshooting steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.