- Liveview won’t work on the floodlight cams.
- Videos are not recorded on the floodlight cams
(video works fine on my doorbell)
- 3 ring devices
- Two Gen 1 Floodlight Cams
- One Gen Video Doorbell
- RSSI readings on the floodlight cams are 43 and 36. The doorbell is 30.
- My pipe is 300mbps and testing wifi only at each of the three devices I pull about 250mbps.
- I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone.
- Setup the floodlight cams again.
- I have no VPN
- On my home wifi connection and I can only see video on the doorbell.
- On 4G I can only see video on the doorbell
- “We’re having trouble connecting…”
Literally everything else. Lights, turning the motion sensors on and off, motion sensors activating, lights activating when the motion sensors go off.
Level of annoyance:
- At this point pretty damned high. This feels like a straight-up product issue at this point and since I bought them a year plus ago and just installed them I feel like I’m going to get screwed.
I’ve tried everything that I’ve read but still no joy. Any other ideas?