Live View Time Incorrect

I’ve updated my physical address, tried what tips I could find, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Live view time is showing the wrong time, from reading this was a bug that was fixed multiple times?

What else can I try or is this still a bug?

1 Like

Hi @jonimpson. What version of the Ring app do you have installed? I would ensure that you have the most recent version installed on your phone. Also, does this also appear to have the wrong time if you visit Ring.com?

I am on the latest version of the app, when I view it online it doesn’t show a time.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with my Android phone. Tried inputting whole address, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing works. The reel however will show the correct time stamp upon playback. At the end of the reel where it shows “Live View” and the moment I click that, the time stamp is 8hr behind actual.
How do I resolve this issue? It’s really disappointing.

1 Like

Please ensure there is not a VPN enabled on the mobile device, and if you are using Android, no Android apps that conflict with the Ring app.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Time on my app is 4 hours ahead of me. Would like it to sink up. Had an issue back in June and when I spoke to the ring folks I had to guide them to the event based on the 4 hour ahead time line for them to discuss the issue with me.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Four hours wrong. Latest version. No VPN. Uninstalled and reinstalled. No time showing on Ring.com. Now what?

Hi neighbors. If you’re seeing the incorrect time listed in your Ring app, make sure the Ring app is updated and disable any VPNs. you’ve checked those things and the time is still listed incorrectly in the Ring app, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. Our support team can review your account details with you to see why the time is listed incorrectly. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

You keep repeating the same thing and not listening to what is being written. Fix the issue.

1 Like

Same issue. Live view time 1 hour ahead of actual time. Although time is history correct.

Hi @user65838. If the steps in the solution did not help, give our support team a call for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.