Live view for multiple cameras

@RingMaster2 You can title the email “Community Follow-Up” if you’d like, and I should receive it. :slight_smile:

Live View MultiCam is now 2 votes away from 1st Place!

https://youtu.be/ImGOzmuNOk0

1 Like

Agreed!! Such a simple feature. My super crappy baby cameras and monitor have this feature! Only reason I haven’t switched to the ring cameras both for outside house and inside is due to us wanting to easily view them all in one shot. Let’s keep this thread alive and well so ring gets off their butts and implements this in their software update.

2 Likes

Live View MultiCam is now Number 1 on the Feature Request List!

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far.

1 Like

I agreed that multiple live view is a must for security monitoring

my cheap foscam and app can handle 10 cameras without any issue

useless ring app for camera monitoring when u have to click on 1 cam at a time to view

1 Like

All camera app can do this…EXCEPT FOR RING APP

1 Like

Good design and ideas …but very poor execution on the software side…I bought 8 cameras and had to return them all…after finding out that Ring is the only security camera monitoring app that doesn’t do this simple feature

1 Like

I would also love this feature to be able to see multiple live views at the same time to make the ring system a more reliable CCTV as I live the ring cameras but hesitant to expand because this is a big CON for ring.

1 Like

What device do we need to purchase (if any) to show multiple ring cameras? Is this supported by Ring or perhaps a hardware solution I need to purchase?

1 Like

Sadly there is no way to watch live view for more than 10 to 15 minutes before it turns off. And there’s no way to watch multiple live view either. A DVR cam system would be able to do this though.

2 Likes

Apparently we are keep talking but nobody listen… I am looking for apps which can manage the cameras better than the original application, if that makes any sense…, just to be able to have simple things like seeing all the cameras or starting all the alarms at once for the cameras… If I find anything I’ll post it.

2 Likes

Hope for this too!

1 Like

Absolutely !!! YES!!! Please!!! Thank You!!!

1 Like

If you are using Windows10, you can force more than 10 minutes of live view (my record is 20 hours).

Just use VB script to do it:

set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
Do
WshShell.AppActivate "Ring"
WScript.Sleep 1500
WshShell.SendKeys "{TAB 17}"
WScript.Sleep 1500
WshShell.SendKeys " "
WScript.Sleep 615000
Loop

Re: Live view for multiple cameras

4 Likes

Ring, please let us know the roadmap for this much needed feature.

It has been Number 1 on the Feature Request List for many months, that has to tell you something.

Thank You

Please add me to the growing list of users who would like a multi view option for multiple cameras.

This is the only reason i am delaying purchasing another ring security camera…

1 Like

i just bought 3 cams for when i leave for the winter. Very surprised (and dissappointed) i can’t view all the cams and doorbells in live view all at once. This is table stakes if you really want to be in the security business. Let’s get it done!

1 Like

Agree. Bought 5 Ring cams (including the doorbell), and I expect the ability to monitor all cams at once in a grid view.

1 Like

Why is this feature request still pending?? Do you know how many more cameras we as customers would purchase from you if this were possible? I’m astounded that y’all are still sitting on your hands. What’s it going to take for someone to give customers what they’ve been asking for for YEARS now???

1 Like