Live View Auto Replay

Is there a way to disable to live view auto replay? I check on my dogs frequently throughout the day. It is so annoying that when I stop the live view the video processes & automatically replays & with sound. I can watch the live feed with no sound but then right after the video starts & plays with sound.

I would like to know if there is a way to disable this auto-replay & if there is not… someone needs to create that as an option!

Thanks for help in advance :grinning:

Hi @TTuck. There is not an option to disable this, as you will be taken back to the Event Timeline after ending the Live View. Once you end the Live View, you can tap the X in the top left corner to exit out of the Event Timeline so you do not have to see the most recent event played. You’re welcome to search the Feature Request board for this suggestion, and create a post there if nobody else has had this idea. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: