Live Feed unavailable over WiFi and I'm running out of ideas

Hi everybody,

Been trying to pinpoint the issue and solve it: when I’m on my WiFi network at home I cannot access my live feed on my Android phone, unless I use the SmartThings client in which I can and the web Ring.com interface works too. But it works over my mobile carrier signal when I turn off WiFi. So only on WiFi on Android it does not work. Running a Pixel 6 on A13.

So I tried my 2 devices (pro doorbell V2 & wired spotlight cam) over 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz, nothing. Was worth the shot at this point. Put the phone on 2.4 too and fails there too. Am exhausting all avenues.

Anyone got an idea?
Thanks!

Hi @JPHebert. If your Live View is not working when connected to your home wifi but does work on mobile data on your smart phone, try the following steps:

• Make sure the Ring app and phone are caught up with the latest updates available.

• Disable any active VPNs on your smart phone and home network.

• Reboot your router by unplugging it for 10 seconds and then plugging it back in.

• Reboot your smart phone.

• Forget and rejoin your wifi network on your smart phone’s settings.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.