Like many others. Chime pro doesnt connect to wifi

OK I tried god knows how many times. Flashing green light. Communicates with ring app. Tries to connect to my WiFi. Error message can’t connect due to poor signal. Well the chime is plugged in right beside the router. You can’t get better signal I would say. All my other devices have no issues all over the house upstairs downstairs and even outside . Close to give up £49 for a chime and all those issues . Before someone ssk yes did reset chime. Did reset router too and nothing . Poor signal is the message I receive and like I said its plugged in right beside the router :* very frustrating

Hi @Kerstin. It sounds like you’ve been very proactive with your troubleshooting. I would try doing this setup on an alternate device such as an family members mobile or an iPad. There may be settings, or apps, in your current mobile that are conflicting with the Ring app. Be sure that location is turned on and bluetooth is turned off. This should help. If you’ve tried this to no avail, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.