Lenovo ring stopped working tried everything?

ok a problem need help! I have the smart tab M10 fhd plus with alexa built in. I have a ring door bell system, I installed the ring app worked great the first few days and now it has stopped saying someone at front door??? Anyone have any ideas? oh the video echo works.

Hi there, @Roy_B! The best first step here will be to check your Alexa routine settings in your Alexa app. I recommend also checking your RSSI via the device health section of your Ring app, just to ensure signal is sufficient. With the Echo Show working as intended, this is a great sign that your Video Doorbell is working. Please ensure there is not a vpn enabled on the mobile device. As this sounds like an android device, please check for any android apps that conflict with the Ring app. Feel free to try out the Rapid Ring app and let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

well like I have said , if i swtch the alarm it starts working, funny I don’t have a ring alarm, also I lost the pic in my notification on my phone echo and tablet???

Hi @Roy_B. Happy to chime in here. When you mention that you are switching the Alarm, it starts to work, are you referring to the Mode Settings? Mode settings can impact this feature. You can learn more about Mode Settings in this Help Center article here. I hope this information helps!