Lack of Customer Support

I ordered a set of 4 spotlight cams and solar panels in white on 25 July and given a shipment forecast for the 29th.

The items did not arrive until August 11th and instead of white they were all black color. This does not go very well with the house that is white.

After a long call from customer support I was reassured the issue would have been escalated

To date I have not yet received any acknowledgment of any sort from ring the only emails I get are to sell me more products

I understand the issues with covid-19 but considering I bought my first doorbot in 2013 before it even became ring I have to say customer service has not grown accordingly

I am now left with bunch of black devices I had not ordered for my holiday home and as I booked an installation I also had to proceed not incur charges

very disappointing

1 Like

Hi @interceptor121. I’m sorry to hear that the order you received wasn’t correct, but our support team should be able to take a look and get the correct order sent out to you. I know you mentioned that you reached out to them once before, but I would recommend reaching out again as they’ll be able to look up the order and follow the appropriate processes to get this corrected. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Sorry was it not clear enough? I needed this one month ago so now they are installed

And I was on the phone for 1 hour not to get anywhere am not going to spend another hour for nothing

If you want to do something to make it right get in touch yourselves

@interceptor121 As this is a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum and not a direct line to support, you would need to reach out to our support team for further resolution. You can contact our support team at one of the numbers available here.