Integrate Kasa with Ring

Hi Marley. I want to ask/suggest that Kasa products/app be integrated with the Ring app. I love Kasa products and it would be a nice addition to all my other integrated devices.

BTW i am pretty happy with Ring products as well. I have had cameras and doorbells in two locations for about 4 years and the better my internet and router are the better ring is. Occasionally the app is slow, but i cant tell if it is the app or the internet connection because it is so random.

1 Like

Plus one to this request. It would be great to
Integrate Kasa and Ring Products.

Make Ring work with Kasa switches and plugs.

1 Like

I would also like to integrate my Kasa products with my Ring products.

I will love this integration too

I am using Samsung SmartThings app for some automation eg. Lights trigger with certain camera motion. No 3rd party alarm integration though unfortunately.

Yes, please. currently kasa switches/plugs have a poor “vacation away” setting, and it would be great if they can automatically trigger a random on/off during evening hours while the Ring is set to “Away” mode.

Yes please!!! Would love if I could link my Kasa cameras to the ring app for video recording purposes. Or if Ring would be willing to trade my Kasa cameras for ring cameras.