Junk products and horrible customer service!!!!

We hav had a ring doorbell and floodlight camera for many years. None of these products work consistently. Customer service has had to replace our doorbell camera 3 times because it has quit working. It quit working 2 days ago, finally got ahold of customer service today and the lady I talked to would not listen to my problem, she kept interrupting me and telling me that I needed to reset the doorbell, then delete and reload the app, then restart my phone, none of which worked!!! She then says that they will send a replacement since it is not working again. Then I get an email saying ā€œ so sorry your device is out of warranty, too bad so sad.ā€ Tell everyone to stay away from ring! When we first got their products a few years ago they were ok, but their quality, app, and mostly customer service are worthless! We will be throwing away this ring junk and finding another company to do business with!!!

1 Like

Hey @Pissedoff1. Iā€™m sorry for what has happened in this situation, as this is not the experience we want our neighbors to have. If you would like, Iā€™m happy to look into this further for you, but if your device is out of warranty, this would be why we were unable to replace it for you. Please let me know if you would like me to follow up on this, but I can assure you your feedback will not go unheard and I will make sure to pass this onto the appropriate teams for you.