Issues with Android app not showing Device Health

I installed Ring peephole cam and it works fine. Issue is that on Android app, when I go to devices and check “device health”, I’m getting no info (screenshot attached), but all other functions in the app seem to work fine. I installed the app on an iPhone as well, and “device health” is showing all info on the iPhone. So this seems to be a Ring android app problem. I deleted and reinstalled the app, but problem persists. I also intalled the app on a different Android device, same issue, no device info presented, depsite the fact I haHelp pleaseve live view with the camera. Also switched between wifi and cellular network, problem persists. Help please.

Thank you for trying all of those steps, @Moshe! The Device Health not showing in the Ring app is certainly an odd thing to see. Removing and reinstalling the Ring app was a great call.

Please also ensure there is not a VPN enabled, and that no custom accessibility settings or display options on the mobile device could be causing this. As this is happening on android os, please also check for any android apps that might conflict with the Ring app. If this does not result in the Device Health section of the Ring app displaying as intended, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the same problem, a week or two back device health check came back with a message “We are having trouble getting to our system”. I spent a lot of time with Nick from support and tried many means of access and four different android device and even created a new account and still no device health. Has there been any effort to fix this problem?