Is Geofence busted or is it cell issues?

For the past three weeks my and my wife’s iPhone has been getting constant messages from the ring app that we are leaving. We have had to turn this off it has gotten so annoying. I have tried to readjust where our house it but I still get the false alerts. Is this a cell tower issue or app? This feature worked great until about three weeks ago which after checking just now is when 5.4.2.0 was released.

Hi neighbors! You can find some basic troubleshooting steps for the Geofence feature in our Help Center Article here. If those don’t do the trick, then I’d suggest reaching out to our support team so they can take a closer look. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know how that goes and what solution you’re able to find either with our Help Center Article or from our support team. :slight_smile:

Me too. Once every hour or so. Even in the middle of the night.

With this feature, it either works or it doesn’t. If I haven’t left the house, why am I getting these?