iPhone sounds for door and window sensors?

When my door or windows open I get a standard iPhone alert tone. I want to change it. But under Ring/Devices, there is no option to choose tones for sensors like there is for my doorbell or floodlight cams. And inside IOS, under Notifications/Ring there is no choice of sounds. How can I change the sound my iPhone makes when a door sensor goes off?

Hi @LakeshoreJR. You can change the chirp tone that is played from the Base Station for your Contact Sensors in the Ring App. Open the Ring App > Main Menu > Devices > Alarm Base Station > Contact Sensor > Chirtp Tones. This will change the tone that is played from the Base Station and the Keypad, but your phone will still play the normal alert tone.

I have the same question but I’m trying to change the sound my iPhone makes, not the base station or Keypad.

Hi @user26288. The Alert Tone that plays on your phone is not able to be changed at this time. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!