Invalid Multipass request

Still having issue with this and no customer service has emailed me back at all to work on it…

I have talked to several customer service rep’s on the phone and they all say “Oh we have never heard of this before”… so obviously they are not even reading these forums. They say they will call me back and they never do so apparently I just can’t shop at all on ring.com until they fix this, which I doubt.

Hi @Drakah. I know you have reached out to our support team on this previously, but I would recommend continuing to follow up with support and letting them know you have already reached out regarding this concern. The Ring Community is a peer-to-peer forum for our neighbors to interact with each other and share general troubleshooting or installation tips and tricks. We are not a direct line to support, and our support team is not involved with the Ring Community. For more in-depth concerns like what you’re experiencing, our support team will be able to best handle this as they can review your account and escalate the concern if needed.

Hi Caitlyn, I was wondering if there were any updates on this - I’m currently having the same issues, and I can’t buy anything from the Ring store.

The chat support and phone support representatives I spoke with today were unfamiliar with the issue as well.

EDIT - it looks like this needs to be escalated to a technical team, based on this thread: Multipass Login Error - Shopify Community

Today is January 1, 2024 and I am having the same problem! I’m successfully logged in but when I try to shop because I want to buy another Ring camera, I’m getting the “Invalid Multipass request” message. It’s ridiculous that this is still in an open issue in 2024.

Same issue wiht Invalid Multipass request. I was told by customer service to contact gmail. How ridiculous. I do think it is a Shopify issue as I didn’t want to use shopify to place the order.

How do I get this resolved? Sale ends today. I’m ready to switch to another service.

Well, it’s now 30th March 2024 and this problem still persists. I previously had a Ring alarm and moved house and bought a new system. Since then I have been unable to buy anything from the Ring store.

I tried the support chat only to be told they can’t help me and to try calling support. It’s not good enough, this needs fixed now and you need to better inform your support agents on this issue and how to resolve.

This is not a customer browser issue, cookie issue, log out and in again issue, or a VPN issue. This is a problem with your platform and the onus is on your developers or the Shopify developer to fix this issue.