Invalid discount code

I was given a discount code by Customer Services to help purchase a new doorbell after mine gave up.
The discount code didn’t work so I rang again this morning to explain. I was transferred to a higher level (I think in USA) who confirmed that the code was invalid. He spoke to his supervisor who suggested that they had a batch of bad codes. However he PROMISED to email me in “30 to 40 minutes” and let me know what’s going on and hopefully have a working code.
Guess what ? They couldn’t be bothered to email me. Nothing, Zilch. But then I’m only a customer. I think I’ll take my money elsewhere.

Sorry to hear about this, @RealMarine! This is not the experience we intend for our neighbors, and can assure you that our team should be sending that code soon. As you’ve began working with our support teams already, they will be the best to resolve this going forward. Keep an eye on your inbox for an email within the next 24 hours, as a followup email should be quick, as you mentioned. If you do not receive that discount code email, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thank you for your reply but you have more faith in Customer Services than me.
This is what I have sent today as I have been ignored once again.
The code you sent me is invalid.
I rang customer services again and was transferred to a higher level where they confirmed that the code was invalid. They PROMISED that it would be sorted and I would receive an email “within 30 or 40 minutes” 30 hours later and I have received nothing. Totally ignored.
This morning I rang customer services again and was promised that my discount code would arrive within 4 hours. 6 hours later I have received nothing. Totally ignored.
Why do customer services lie to me every time I ring up ? Why won’t you send me the discount code you promised me ? Can’t you understand that I want to purchase another Ring product but the way I am being treated means you will almost certainly lose me as a customer. Please sort this out and send me a working discount code as you have promised on many occasions.

What do you have to do to get Ring to keep their promises. I have now been sent 2 Discount Codes OO697B-ST4-30 and OO6N8R-ST4-30. Neither wok. One of my calls to Customer Services was transferred to the next level who confirmed that the 1st one was invalid. Please can someone a Ring tell me how to get a VALID discount code. Remember I am trying to buy a Ring product.